One of my favorite parts of being an author is meeting young readers when I visit their schools and speak at other events where students are present. I am currently booking schools visits, both in person and Skype virtual visits for the coming school year and beyond. If you're interested in having me visit your school, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I usually speak to no more than 60 students per session, no more than three-four sessions per day, at negotiable rate, plus travel, lodging and related expenses, if more than 50 miles from Winterville, Georgia. Schools may want to sell copies of Gone From These Woods to help offset the cost of the author's visit. To discuss a school visit please send me an email: email@example.com.
- For schools within 50 miles of my home in Cleveland, TN please inquire about my special local rate. Note: Schools located within the Athens, GA area are included in my special local rate.
- SKYPE Virtual Visits also are available at a very affordable rate.This is an excellent way to bring an author to your school, especially one who lives far away.I am also available to do Book Store visits, book signings, church and religious group talks and events and some nonprofit events at no charge, as my schedule permits. Email me to learn more.
- Meet the Author
- Writing Workshop for Young Writers
- Finding Fiction in Your Own Backyard
- Creating Characters, Setting and Plot
- How to Become a Kid Writer
- The Five Senses and How to Use Them in Your Writing
- A Customized Talk or Workshop
Ready to set up a school visit? Fill out the form below and I'll get back to you asap!